Come and learn many new things here!!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ENGLISH LANGUAGE MOTIVATIONAL PROGRAMME PRA UPSR 2009



Think Big

Come on – I’m challenging you to start thinking BIG from this day on. Ya see – we’re programmed to think that change takes a lot of time. Don’t say, “I’m going to start trying to be a little better” Say, “Starting today – I’M THE BEST! I’m going to be the best at everything I do.” Do you look around at friends and say things like, “I wish I could be as confident as him” - “I wish I could be as successful as her” - “I wish I was as outgoing as him”. Stop the wishing! Stop! You decide today that you are all these things. You decide today that these things aren’t a choice. You decide today that you’re going to do everything possible to make it happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment