Candy Corn Cookies
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of margarine, softened
2 1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp vanilla
orange and yellow food coloring
1. Cream sugar and margarine, add egg and vanilla blend. Add flour.
2. Roll into three balls. Add orange coloring to one of the balls.
yellow to the other. The remaining ball has no color. Chill dough.
3. Then roll balls flat together so that the white ball is the bottom, the orange ball is in the middle and the yellow ball is the top.
4. With a knife cut the dough into 3 inch triangles. (If dough is still too sticky, add a little more flour)
5. Bake it for 15 minutes
6. The candy corn cookies is done
If you want to know more recipes, open http://www.childrensrecipes.com/childrens_recipes_index.htm