1. An adult human normally has.................. permanent teeth (excluding the wisdom teeth).
a) 20 b) 28 c) 32
2. What is the most common important ingredient in a toothpaste that is used to combat tooth decay?
a) Fluoride b) Salt c) Mint
3. "It is recommended NOT to brush teeth immediately after meal"
a) true b) false
4. Regular dental visit for dental check - ups should be carried out every ....................... months.
a) 2 b) 4 c) 6
5. Which of the following can cause tooth decay?
a) Chocolate b) Spinach c) Water
5 participants with the correct answers will be awarded a prize during school assembly. Be one of the follower in order to join this competition. Give your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(Reminder: Type in your full name and your class)